TWC9: Azure Event Grid Goes GA, Kubernetes on Windows 10 with Docker, and moreVideo | englisch | Anspruch
This week on Channel 9, Christina doesn't have adult supervision so she makes a lot of Dashboard Confessional puns while discussing the week's top developer news:
- [00:18] Azure Event Grid Goes GA [Corey Sanders] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8ia7J4Y7tI
- [00:53] Announcing TypeScript 2.7 [Daniel Rosenwasser]
- [01:16] Jenkins on Azure: From Zero to Hero [Pui Chee Chan]
- [01:48] 5 Things About React [Burke Holland]
- [02:05] GALs with Peggy Johnson
- [02:35] Building VSTS/TFS Tasks with TypeScript and Code [James Montemagno]
- [02:49] Setting Up Kubernetes on Windows 10 with Docker, running ASP.NET Core [Scott Hanselman] https://blog.docker.com/2018/01/docker-windows-desktop-now-kubernetes/
- [03:10] Red Hat Acquires CoreOS for $250 Million
- [03:33] Managing Azure Secrets on GitHub Repositories
- [04:35] Christina's Pick of the Week: Elon Musk has sold all of his flamethrowers
Channel 9. Lizenzierung durch die Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0-Lizenz.
Please leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.